- Fri, Feb 29, 2008 /
- Add your comment
Eric and I are having so much fun watching Lawson grow and become his own little person (tantrums and all). Though we are spending a lot of time in TIMEOUT these days, a lot of his comments make us laugh. More times than not, I find myself saying, "I need to write that down." Here are just a few fun facts about our little buddy:
- He loves singing his ABC's
- He loves counting. He is doing really well despite the fact that he says "S" in place of "4"
- He loves singing his blessing before we eat
- His favorite song is LOW LOW...heard that in daddy's car
- He LOVES LOVES LOVES ball...any kind of ball. The kid would wake up and fall asleep with a ball in his hand. Like father like son:).
- He LOVES his cousins, "GABIN", "B" and "CAMRON"
More fun facts to come:).